OBE original LP and Cassette release were released on Halloween 1990. THIS song (GROATCLUSTERS) was released the year before on Halloween 1989 on a flex-disc single. http://OBETV.com/callnow.htm
OBE-TV - Signs on at midnight when the moon is full
*1 A.M. GROATCLUSTERS- Cartoon Fantasy:
While the simulated pseudo-band watches OBE-TV and tries to make some music, they get hungry. Their obsessive hunger leads them to the all-night convenience mart to get their favorite munchies, Groatclusters. Leaving the store, they are abducted by the alien
sex nymphs in their UFO. The nymphs have their way with them, eating most of their Groat,
too. OBE shrugs it off as a hallucination and gets back to jamming, watching OBE-TV, and eating Groatclusters.
Original OBE LP simulated OUT BAND includes:
* Bill T Miller-Microdeck Sampling, Guitars, Bass, Keyboards, Stick, Percussion, Voices
* Andy Deckard-Drums, Percussion, Guitar, Voice
* Jeff Cohen-Stick, Bass, Keyboards, Voices
* John Breglia-Keyboards, Bass, Stick, Voices
* Paul Boblett-Fretted/Frettless Bass, Voices
* Plus, a ton of special OBE GUESTS and Phone-In Messages. Rich Gilbert - Cruncho Guitars, Cam Ackland - Groat Harp, Chris Murphy - Fiddle, Paul Michael - Contra Bass, Strange Habits - Laughing Voices, DJSmooth-CUTS, George Tirebiter - Voice, Bill Gibbs, Marlin, Vaginal Davies - Phone-in
Immediate download of OBE - GroatClusters - Out of Band Experience in your choice of 320k mp3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. You can even download the COMPLETE ALBUM for FREE with Bonus Trax and ARTWORK.
IF you have the OBE Call Now LP or CASS or CD or MP3s, crank them up and SHARE them with the universe.
NOTE: do NOT call 1-800 Out Band... decades later it as been taken over by alien nymphos and no longer under OBE control.